Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Favorites from SBL

This grandma has been lucky enough to spend lots of time the past two weekends with my daughter and granddaughter...so I've been missing in action...




Last weekend, we bought this cute little pool for Macie


and she splashed and splashed...


but she really loved chewing on the blow up fish toys that came with the pool.
Is this not the cutest little pool?

And because of all this fun we've been having with Macie,
I'm behind on showing off my top picks from last week's party...


Let me show you my top picks and the most viewed from last weeks...
Aimee shows show to make aged sea glass.....
she was inspired by another blogger to give this a try and her bottles are
gorgeous and the colors are perfect!


As I read the recipe for creamy lime baked taquitos, it made me so hungry
and it looks so yummy. I could live on Mexican food...


Once you read what Pam used to make these
vases, you're going to visit your local Goodwill store...

Doesn't a limeade sherbert fizz sound refreshing?
This summer has to be going down as the hottest,driest summer in ages and this
is a perfect nighttime snack....

and the most viewed from last weeks party is...


Kathe with an E shared her finds at a "I Love Thrifting Day" that she attended.....
so many great things and saved so much money!

Once again I want to say thank you to all who linked up last weekend and
to those who left a comment!



Feel free grab the featured button to add to your blog.
Come on over and link up at this week's party too!
Also, you might want to check out this weeks giveaway right here

2 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Hey I always say family first before blogging. you should be enjoying that darling baby. They grow so fast don't they?

Pam said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little vases. Grandchildren are so precious. Enjoy them while they are young, they grow up so fast.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails